Pedal Boat Rides are great fun and very inexpensive.
Located on the Durban Point Waterfront Canals. The canals are protected with over 30 types of sea fish that can be spotted.
Relax, enjoy and have fun as you pedal on the beautiful canals. Great scenery, easy to do, safe. It is all done on shallow water.
Pedal boats are comfortable and can take 2 adults and 2 kids.
The trip or ride is +/- 30 mins and is for all ages. There is also a 1 hour option which would let you pedal to the end and back.
It is fun for everyone, Family, children, Friends and Couples.
You book the Pedal boat which is 30 mins – R100 or 1 hour – R150 for the whole boat (Max 2 adults + 2 Children).
Only 2 adults per boat.
Book Now to choose your date and time.
Note this booking maybe effect by weather.
It is in the open, please come with sun protection on.
Directions – Where do I go?
1.Drive down Mahatma Ghandi road past Ushaka
2.Turn left onto Browns Road
3.Drive towards the beach over the canal
4.Turn left into Ushaka B parking lot
5. Exit the lot on foot at the Ushaka end
6. Walk back down Camperdown road, away from the sea towards the canal and the 2 big anchors
7. You will see to the left the Canal – this is where you need to be
8. Walk down the stairs and you will see the pontoon boat and pedal boats.
9. All booked rides must please go directly to the boats.
Address: 35 Camper Downs Road